The tickets for the tran-siberian and all three visas needed arrived over the weekend. Its the first time I've had anything 'exotic' in my passport as I've only ever been on holiday in Europe - so its quite exciting!
Anybody who is planning a trip on the tran-siberian railway, we bought our tickets and had the visas arranged through Real Russia, and I cant rate them highly enough. Excellent customer support dealing with my no dount highly annoying questioning regarding the complexities and red-tape with the notorious 'Russian Visa'.
Obviously they make a mark up arranging the visas and booking the tickets. With each visa they charged £20 extra on top of what you would pay if you were to go to each embassy and apply in person.
A small price to pay considering they do all the leg work of arranging dropping off and collection of your passport to the different consulates. Very pleased!




0 comments:
Post a Comment