Friday, 4 March 2011
Travel credit card sized emergency contact details
I've knocked up a little credit card sized, erm credit card on Photoshop earlier with crucial personal information and emergency contact details to take traveling with me. The idea being you print it, stick your handsome passport sized photo taken of you before you became a dirty sweaty traveler, laminate it and carry it in your wallet in case of emergency's. On the rear of the card it simply states:
My name, passport number, nationality,
emergency contact information,
details of insurance policy
and blood type.
In Spanish, Urdu, Hindi, Mandarin, Thai and Russian.*
The geeky part is that the total dimensions for the card are the ISO standard 85.60 x 53.98 mm and the passport photo is the EU standard 350 x 450 mm size.
I've made the .PSD file totally idiot proof and editable with multiple folders for personal modification. Just mail me if you'd like the file or just leave a comment.
* I'm not responsible for a possible international incident due to miscommunication or possibly causing offense resulting directly from my total failure with the grasp of the English language. **
** I'm joking.
Labels:
Useful things

1 comments:
This will be handy tomorrow night when i'm in a ditch after curry and beer! x
Post a Comment