Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Yes.. I am alive!

Due to the 'Great Firewall of China', I've been utterly unable to access the blog while travelling through mainland China. All 'mass mind movement' websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Blogger have been banned!

More posts have been written in transit so fear not - more are coming very soon!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Waiting to have read the adventures from China

Anonymous said...

І've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i am satisfied to exhibit that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot definitely will make certain to don?t disregard this website and provides it a glance regularly.

Here is my blog post; payday loans

Post a Comment